About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
• Customer patch release testing, able to simulate
customer issues and derive test cases for the same.
• Capable of scoping complex functional requirements into
• Excellent ability to break down tasks and provide
testing effort estimates.
• Capable to multi task on different activities.
• Work closely with customer teams to understand the
customer set-up/configuration, to be able to replicate the customer
issues for further investigation.
• Preparation of test beds replicating the mostly widely
deployed test scenarios.
• Automation of test scenarios.