The Certification Test Engineer will function as a test engineer and shall carry the following responsibility:
- Design, implement and test specific telecommunications lab environments employing Ribbon and non-Ribbon components for the purpose of validating interoperability with various SIP service provider (SP) SIP trunking services.
- Interface with SP and 3rd Party Vendor personnel to coordinate test definition, execution and results acceptance.
- Configure and integrate third-party vendor equipment and applications into testing environment, as required.
- Develop test strategies and test plans based on interoperability testing requirements.
- Develop test cases in accordance with SP and/or 3rd Party Vendor requirements.
- Execute test cases and document test results using accepted practices
- Report found defects to Engineering for resolution.
- Work with Engineering to verify resolution of identified software defects
- Work with Certification Technical Writer to develop professional quality AppNotes for public consumption.