Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Expert in one or more VoIP protocols such as SIP
• Experience developing and sustaining VOIP products such as SBCs, B2BUAs
• Experience in development of telecom signaling protocols and call control logic.
• Experience and understanding of RTP, RTCP, SRTP, SRTCP, audio/video codecs, transcoding
• Strong programming experience in C / C++ on any Linux platform with good debugging skills
• Strong knowledge of data structures & algorithms