Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
The Human Resources generalist will be responsible for all or part of these areas:
• recruiting and staffing logistics;
• performance management and improvement systems;
• organization development;
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• employee orientation, development, and training;
• policy development and documentation;
• employee relations;
• company employee communication;
• compensation and benefits administration;
• employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• employee services and counseling.