Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Ribbon Product Support is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative individual to join its team of highly skilled engineers supporting Ribbon’s leading edge products. The team is responsible for resolving critical customer issues by working closely with R&D and assisting Tier 1 support organizations. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment on the leading edge of technology, working with some of world’s largest telephone carriers. The right person will be one who is customer-focused, and passionate about solving problems.
We have need for Product Support Engineer to support customer deployed Session Border Controller products. The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting, root causing, and resolving tier 2 level technical issues reported by customers.
The main focus of the role will be direct support of Ribbon Session Border Controller (SBC) Products.
- Prime the investigation and drive closure for customer issues within RibbonCare responsiveness guidelines.
- Provide telephone, electronic, and on-site technical support assisting the Emergency Recovery (ER) group with product outage recovery and root cause analysis.
- Work with all business functions (including Tier One and R&D teams) within Ribbon to drive resolution of customer issues and drive business requirements.
- Analyze problem reports, replicate customer environments, reproduce customer issues in our lab and resolve issues in customer networks.
- Escalate issues / problems root caused as software defects in to Engineering organization as required
- 24/7 On call support required on a rotational basis.