Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
We are looking for a New Grad to join our Application Server (AS) Support team to work as part of the Federal and Enterprise program. AS Support provides product and software/coding support for the Application Server which integrates voice, video, instant messaging, presence, mobility, conferencing, and collaboration over any network and any device, including mobile phones, tablets, PCs, IP phones, legacy phones, web applets, TVs, and more.
The New Grad will be part of a high performing team, responsible for the troubleshooting, analysis, development and implementation of SIP based VoIP services. The successful candidate will need to be self-driven, possess a strong work ethic, and able to thrive in a team environment. As a part of our team, you will:
- Have the opportunity to prime investigations providing timely feedback as to the status of reported issues along with guidance for problem and defect resolution.
- Set up lab configurations and call flows to reproduce and troubleshoot issues in RIBBON’s labs and customer networks.
- Work with all business functions within RIBBON to drive resolution and closure of customer issues and business requirements balancing software quality with timely delivery of fixes.
- Design and produce high quality, well-architected and supportable software that you can be proud of.
- Implement SIP features in JAVA, C#, C/C++, cooperatively in a team-based development environment, learning and implementing “best practices” software development techniques.
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement at all levels, never being afraid to question or to seek to find a better way.
- Have opportunity to deliver new feature content from the ground up or by leveraging appropriate industry standard technologies.