Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Position Title: Professional Services Technical Consultant/Deployment Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA or US TW
Ribbon Communications is looking for a Professional Services Technical Consultant to execute against our portfolio of Professional Services offerings. Ribbon Communications is a growing organization with a focus on increasing our Professional Services engagements across our customer base. The PS TC will be primarily responsible for working with our customers to deploy, configure and assist in the maintenance of Ribbon Communications Network Edge Orchestration environments. A key metric for this role will be Customer Satisfaction so an individual with strong interpersonal skills is a must.
- Technically deliver against customer PS engagements
- Work on custom internal projects as required
- Be the expert to the field on PS execution
- Ensure the PS engagement process is adhered to
- Continually improve the PS processes
- Provide customer support and maintenance as required
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Create and maintain documentation of customer networks and systems as needed
- Monitor production environments and be part of a 24x7 on-call rotation to ensure availability and performance meets our SLAs
- Respond to monitoring alerts as received
- Create and maintain documentation for Knowledgebase