Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to manage the development of technical documentation with the customer as the end user.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, develop and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Project management responsibilities include delivering projects on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, people management, information development, and analysis.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the on time execution of projects with quality.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Translating product strategy into detailed customer information.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.