Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
AR and AP Manager is a hands-on position that will oversee and manage a team of 6 members comprising of AP & AR processors. Will standardize processes and procedures to improve the financial and operational processes of the team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in AR and AP practices and strong professional judgment to effectively plan and accomplish goals. Demonstrates the ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
• Responsible for all activities in the overall Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
• Manage the team while handling increasing volume.
• Simplify and improve existing processes and co-ordinate month-end closing with the International & Corporate finance team
• Standardize processes and procedures and continuously improve the financial and operational processes of the group;
•Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Provide AR and AP analysis to support decision-making
• Oversees the overall receivable process, including credit, collections, cash applications and accounts receivable operations
• Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, coordinating with past due accounts, and referring accounts to Credit & Collection Manager wherever required for help and escalation.
• Oversee the accounts payables process
• Ensure timely processing of all vendor invoices that are received via scanning or through various generic email boxes.
• Manage vendor relationships and oversees the handling of inquiries, complaints, and dispute resolutions.
• Perform other duties as assigned