Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Position Title: Senior Revenue Accountant
Location: Westford, MA
Position Summary: As a Sr. Revenue Accountant you will provide financial review and oversight to support the revenue recognition process, SSP analysis, and revenue forecasting. In addition, you will be directly involved in managing customer master agreements providing real time assistance to revenue managers.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial support to revenue managers in the structure of sales opportunities
- Track and monitor customer orders, shipments and invoicing by account
- Manage revenue using SFDC and revenue application related to ASC 605/606
- Assist in documenting internal controls using SOX checklists
- Support systems and business processes for revenue recognition
- Ensure completeness of all audit documentation for revenue recognition
- Assist in automation projects, as required
- Research and resolve reporting issues, as required