Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Responsible for engineering and securing real-time communication networks. The engineer will be responsible for designing and deploying Ribbon-based real-time communication networks with a special focus on integrating and securing network access using Ribbon Session Border Controllers.
- Design, deploy and troubleshoot real-time communication networks.
- Configure Ribbon Session Border Controllers, firewalls, switches, and virtualization environments
- Integrate third-party vendor equipment, applications, and environments, if any
- Ensure the operability and reliability of designed network
- Document and present the designed solution to the customer