Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for the Kandy Business Solutions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for partner service requests, issue resolution and operations of a world class multimedia service based on GENBAND products. The candidate will be part of a global team responsible for end to end partner support of Kandy Business Solutions, Ribbon’s cloud based multimedia product. The primary focus of this candidate will be on Ribbon’s Kandy Business Solutions Customer Support.
- Management and resolution of customer reported issues.
- Management of customer trial issues reported through the sales team.
- Troubleshoot partner issues pertaining to Ribbon AS (formerly A2), Ribbon SBC (formerly S3), IMM, CIM and MEP(mobile endpoint provisioning) as it pertains to KBS service being sold by the partner.
- Interact with Ribbon product support teams.
- Update shared knowledge wiki pages maintained by the KBS support team.
- Networking knowledge, including 3rd party devices, is utilized to isolate issues as quickly as possible in a multi-network environment.
- Troubleshoot SIP call issues using SIP ladder diagrams produced by Homer tools.
- Participate in customer conference calls for issue resolution and account prime support.
- Development of support processes and methods.
- Time reporting