Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Ribbon Technical support engineer Level 2
- Comply customer’s signed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) by delivering accurate, timely and high quality solutions. RTS engineers belong to an international team responsible for correcting all non-product defect issues in accordance to SLA.
- Documenting all technical activities in a database ticketing system that allows customers to open and follow up failure reports. Once cases are solve, they will be close according to customer approval.
- Breadth of knowledge in data networks, including 3rd party devices, is required to isolate issues quickly in complex and sophisticated networks.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple Carrier VoIP, applications and unique customer networks across Ribbon portfolio will be learn to ensure timely and accurate fault isolation and resolution.
- RTS engineer will interface directly with external customers, other vendors and Product/Design teams when software fixes are required. Excellent English language skills are essential to achieve an effective communications with customers and Ribbon internal teams.
- Attend direct calls from customers reporting failures and work with them on getting solutions according to the reported severity. RTS engineer will normally provide assistance via phone, email/IM by remotely accessing customer networks.
RTS engineer is responsible of ensuring customer reports resolution, updating promptly and timely following high quality documentation standards to meet customer and corporate standards