Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
- Experience 2+ Year in Java NMS EMS Development
- Good knowledge of Core Java
- Working experience on J2EE technologies.
- Experience on working in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Network Management is desired.
- Knowledge on Hibernate , Mbeans is desired.
- Hands on experience in scripting .