Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
· Plans, writes, edits and conducts formal reviews of online technical product documentation for a software telecom audience using web-based Confluence Wiki team collaboration tool as the documentation editor.
· Collects data by interviewing Subject Matter Experts, researching written material, attending training and demonstrations, using the software on lab machines, and observing users.
· Coordinates across cross-functional groups, proactively and effectively communicating at all levels, and regularly develops, adapts, and provides written and oral presentations, status reports, and updates.
· Quickly learns and applies new tools, processes, and technical information.
· Successfully manages multiple projects from concept to publication under tight deadlines. Initiates and drives projects to improve quality and efficiency; supports similar initiatives driven by others on the team.
· Trains and mentors new writers.