Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
- · Principal software Engineer, will be a member of the SBX engineering development team working on the development and support of SBX software
- · Design and Develop features across multiple modules within our application, including collaboration in prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- · Analyzing and amending production software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required
- · Writing Unit tests using to make sure features are robust and maintainable
- · Provide the design for the requirements and apply them to the implementation.
- · Provide engineering support (when necessary) to our implementation team when they are deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers
- · Collaborating with Testers to build applications that can be tested in an automated manner
- · Mentor junior engineers as appropriate