Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Candidate will work in fast-paced, high-energy team focusing on design & development of the Session Border Controller (SBC) product. He/she will be responsible for end-to-end feature development which includes requirements discussions, design, coding, unit/feature testing and working closely with test team.
- Good knowledge of device driver programming on Linux.
- Strong programming experience in C / C++ on any Linux platform with good debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures & algorithms
- Experience in network programming having knowledge of L2/L3 layers.
- Preferably having experience on any of the cloud platforms such as Openstack/KVM, Amazon AWS/Xen, VMware vCloud/ESXi, etc.
- Preferably having development experience on firewall products or security features such IP ACLs, Flow policers, Denial-of-service attack, etc.