Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
Skills: - (Must Have)
- Good engineering skills in product level debugging, network level debugging
- Adept in testing telecom products(working knowledge of SIP or VoIP concepts )
- Capable of scoping complex functional requirements into test artifacts.
- Capable to multi-task on different activities.
- Must have hands on experience in working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Has good knowledge in one or more of the scripting – shell, Perl, Python
- At least 2 years of working experience in any Leading Telecom/Datacom industry