Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
Work with solution partners and emerging channels to win new business and grow the footprint within the territory.
- Work with solution partners and emerging channels to win new business and grow the footprint within the territory.
- Present Sonus solutions and differentiators to customers, prospects and partners to establish a winning position for Sonus Networks.
- Work with the Account Director/Team to identify revenue opportunities within target account.
- Oversee all Pre- and Post-sales efforts within the assigned account.
- Provides technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Coordinate and provide technical support to ensure that the Sonus solution is selected.
- Respond to technical bids, RFI's and RFP's.
- Provide high-level network architecture support and work with Professional Services to validate customer architecture.
- Coordinate and lead lab trials and where required design the installation of trial equipment.
- Interface with Sonus Product Marketing to review and plan for customer requirements.
- Provide answers to customer enquiries concerning system software and applications and provide software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Interface with customers and Sonus engineering as issues arise, monitor bug fixes and track feature development in code releases.
- Ensure that the relationship between Sonus and the assigned account is strong.
- Conduct on-going technical presentations to various organizations within the assigned account to uncover future opportunities and to strengthen the business relationship