About Ribbon: Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world.
Position Title: Junior Software Developer
Location: Ottawa, Canada
The Junior Kandy Software Engineer will be responsible for delivering key features, making implementation decisions, implementing developer facing interfaces and providing support to customers. This is a technically challenging role for software developers who enjoy working with bleeding edge technologies on the web in a modern environment using modern tools. As part of the Developer Experience team you would also identify and drive improvement in our SDKs, developer portal and documentation to continually improve the developer experience.
Working in a rapid Agile environment, the developer will:
- Develop new features in an iterative manner for our web Kandy SDKs.
- Troubleshoot our customers' issues with our solutions and help find solutions to difficult problems.
- Implement library interfaces for our customer facing web Kandy SDKs.
- Contribute to development, unit testing and end-to-end testing of the Kandy SDKs.
- Help identify the ongoing evolution of needs of the SDK, assessing new technology for improvements and rapidly deploying to the Ribbon and community developer base.
- Support application developers, using the SDK to build their Unified Communications clients.
- Identify improvement areas on both software and documentation that will fuel easier adoption of our capabilities.