Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
Candidate must be self-motivated and a quick learner with strong communication skills. Must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be driven to achieve results while maintaining the ability to effectively work with others.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in telecommunication domain.
- Strong knowledge in VoIP and SIP protocol, IP-Networking, LAN’s / WAN’s, Virtual LAN’s, SQL.
- Excellent problem analysis skills.
- Excellent technical report writing.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office applications and tools.
- Proficient in use of IP tracing & support tools