The HR Analyst, WD Contractor Entry will be responsible for the global entry and maintenance of contractor and third-party personnel into the WorkDay and Oracle systems. This position will liaise with managers, IT, Finance and other interested organizations to ensure timely, accurate and appropriate information is provided regarding contractor on-boarding and off-boarding. The Analyst will be responsible for reporting on the contractor data to internal organizations such as IT and Finance.
- Enter and maintain contractor/third party information into WorkDay and Oracle systems globally
- Review current process and identify process gaps. Recommend changes to IT and Finance as appropriate
- Serve as single point of contact for WD and Oracle system-related contractor issues
- Liaise with line managers to follow up on contractor assignment starts, terminations, or changes
- Deliver reporting on third party personnel for management use
- Ensure compliance to regulations, data privacy requirements, and legislation as appropriate
- Share system best practices as learned with balance of immediate team
- Assist in the reporting, filing and payment of invoices as they relate to the human resources and total rewards functions.
- Assist with various total rewards initiatives that are administered and rolled out throughout the company.
- Other duties as assigned