Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
- Act as main point of contact to the customer.
- Use technical and or Genband C3/G9 product expertise to resolve field issues.
- Manage and administer customer problem reports.
- Troubleshoot problems remotely in the field and locally in the test lab.
- Handle irritated or exasperated customer with poise and composure.
- Take periodic “on-call” rotation for off-hour emergencies.
- Experience on Genband products C3 and G9
- Strong knowledge of SIP, H.248 and SS7
- Experience with troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Experience with UNIX/LINX systems and IP networking.
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Available for occasional travel to customer site for emergencies.