Experience and Skills:
You will work with the Account Director and Government Partner ecosystem comprised of Service Providers, System Integrators and Value Added Resellers to identify revenue opportunities within target accounts. Coordinate and provide technical support to ensure that the Ribbon solution is selected, develop and present product and applications slides to potential customers. Respond to technical Bids, RFI's and RFP's, provide high-level network architecture support and work with Professional Services to validate customer architecture. Coordinate and lead lab trials and interface with Ribbon Product Marketing to review and plan for customer requirements. Predominate focus of the role is coordinate and manage pre-sales labs and trials efforts: coordinate installation of trial equipment, oversee EF&I, network validation testing and Acceptance Test Plans (as applicable). Professionally demonstrate features and functionality. Interface with customers and Ribbon engineering as issues arise, monitor bug fixes and track feature development in code releases, ensure that the relationship between Ribbon and the assigned account is strong. Conduct on-going technical presentations to various organizations within the assigned accounts to uncover future opportunities and to strengthen the business relationship.
- Thorough understanding of telephony concepts from an Enterprise perspective
- Thorough understanding of voice over IP standards, applications, and practices.
- Understanding of PBX/Call control evolution with AS for VoIP and Session Management,
- Understanding of IMM for VM consolidation
- Understanding of UC Client for WebRTC Gateway.
- SS7, CAS, ISDN and Telephony services, IP routing, Unix and Database, SIP, IMS, VoLTE, WebRTC, Virtual Machine concepts, H.248, H.323, XML, VoIP, and other wireline/wireless Voice Technologies.
- Experience with IAD's, ATM switches, DSLAM's.
- Proven sales experience and established relationships with the large carriers, self-starter with excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills, accomplished at Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Project Management experience preferred.
- BS + minimum of 7 years of related work experience.
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.'
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.