Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
Candidate will work in fast-paced, high-energy team focusing on design & development of the Session Border Controller (SBC) product. He/she will be responsible for end-to-end feature development which includes requirements discussions, design, coding, unit/feature testing and working closely with test team.
- Expert in one or more VoIP protocols such as SIP or H.323
- Experience developing and sustaining VOIP products such as SBCs, B2BUAs, and/or x-CSCF products
- Strong programming experience in C / C++ on any Linux platform with good debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures & algorithms
- Preferably having experience with IMS architecture and applications.