Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
· Preparation of Test plans for functional testing and automation for various access and peering SBC deployments
· Review of design documents and ability to derive test scenarios that would replicate the use cases in the field.
· Preparation of test beds replicating the mostly widely deployed test scenarios.
· Identifying appropriate test tool to maximize the test coverage and automation of the same
· In depth technical problem-solving capabilities.
Hand on expertise with test execution and debugging of complex customer issues and to support customer deployments across geographies