Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
- Good understanding on EMS/NMS concepts
- Shell Scripting, worked on Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge on Testing/Automation tools (Selenium added advantage)
- Basic Java knowledge, UI-based testing
- Has led a team and responsible for task allocation, planning, effort estimation, etc.