Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
- BE/ME/MS in Computer Science, IT or a related field.
- Good Experience in EMS/NMS development.
- Strong foundation in OOAD, data-structure and algorithms
- Strong Development skills in JAVA (threading/thread pooling, RMI, JMX, JAXB/JAXP, JDBC, J2EE)
- Strong Design skills. Experience on designing new architecture on Java based applications.
- Hibernates experience. Jquery, Json experience.
- Experience in tuning/configuring JBoss Application Sever.
- Working experience Linux operating systems.
- Familiar with network programming/networking concepts.
- Experience with Shell scripting is desirable