Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
- Good knowledge in VoIP, SIP protocol.
- Good knowledge in ENUM and DNS protocols.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of feature specification and design documents
- Implementation of features
- Perform unit testing and integration testing
- Active participation in code and documentation reviews
- Analysis and resolution of bugs
- Provide active support to system validation team and customer issues
- Provide SME support to fellow team members and across organization
- Active support for build release management, coordination between team members and across other functional teams
- Active support for software development process compliance