About Sonus: Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and Mobility solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Virtual Mobile capabilities (including mobile clients), Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
Position Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Ribbon Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working as the key technical adviser and product advocate for Ribbon’s products. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate both the technology and product value proposition to technical and business users, using various tools including PowerPoint and Ribbon Demo systems. He or she must be able to identify customer-specific issues in assigned accounts, and identify and create viable solutions that meet customers’ needs. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Deliver technical and business presentations on Ribbon’s portfolio
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Represent the product at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management and Product Management teams
- Travel throughout sales territory. Significant travel involved.