Experience and Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in computer science or equivalent.
- Passion for emerging Technologies / Communications / Real Time Systems
- UNIX/Linux OS
- Experience with XML and configuration
- Experience with High Level Languages (C++, Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience with Scripting (Perl, sh, etc.)
- Experience with Compilers and Linkers
- Unified Communication Protocols (SIP, VoIP, RTP, 3GPP, XMPP, SIMPLE)
- Call Processing Solutions (IMS, Gateways, Cable, PBX)
- Able to work well in a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are a self-starter who can hit the ground running with some initial guidance.
Must be actively erolled in a Bachelor’s (or higher) degree program in EE, Computer Science or equivalent
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.'
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.