Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will have experience in inventory and COGS application and methodology with a demonstrated track record of success working in operations for a highly regarded organization.
- Working knowledge of inventory methodology and cost accounting application and reporting.
- Strong understanding of purchased finished goods, BOM and hardware appliances inventory.
- Proficiency in Hyperion and Oracle (or other fully integrated ERP system) is a plus; advanced skills in Excel are required.
- Must love challenging opportunities to assist or co-design solutions to perplexing issues that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment, in light of the monthly deadlines for financial reporting purposes.
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with other departments.
- Must be a motivated, with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team.
- Excellent analytical, written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, audit or finance.
- A minimum of 3 years of finished goods cost accounting, with an emphasis on demonstrable achievement and understanding of inventory and cost accounting application
- Prior telecom or technology industry experience preferred
- Oracle experience preferred
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.'
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.