Experience and Skills:
The Certification Test Engineer must possess the following skills:
· Excellent communication and organizational skills, and possess the ability to interface with Ribbon’s partners, third party vendors and SPs.
· Fluent in English language.
· Knowledge of the principles of SBC functionality a must
· Experience with Ribbon SBC family a plus
· Knowledge of Access Control List (ACL) principles a plus
· Knowledge of Internet layer protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, and ICMP etc. is required
· Extensive experience with telephony networking protocols SIP, RTP SRTP is required
· Extensive experience with transports such as UDP, TCP, TLS is required
· Extensive knowledge of message capturing and filtering using tools such as Wireshark
· Experience with large-scale telephony software architecture and implementation is a plus
· Knowledge of enterprise communications systems such as Avaya CM & ASM, Cisco UCM, MS Skype for Business, BroadSoft BroadWorks and Genesys SIP Server a plus.
· Strong knowledge of Linux and Unix operating systems and syntax.
· Knowledge of Network Protocols: Ethernet (802.1q, 802.3ad, etc.) is a plus
· Shell scripting (Perl, KSH, CSH, and BASH) and process automation knowledge a plus
· MySQL and/or Oracle experience a plus
· Strong analytical and communication skills, and a proven history of delivering high quality work
· BS in Engineering or related field preferred
· Experience may be substituted for some of educational requirement but shall be determined case by case