Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
· Diagnose and fix software defects in SIP, H.248 and H.323
· Develop working knowledge of session border controller and other multi-media products
· Sustaining engineering for session border controller and new multimedia products
· Produce detailed functional and design specifications for new features which satisfy functional and quality objectives
· Implement these features in C/C++, cooperatively in a team-based development environment, employing “best practices” software development techniques
· Support parallel organizations such as System Test, Documentation, Sales, and Professional Services in feature development and sustaining for multimedia products
· Provide sustaining support for cross functional and cross product teams