Experience and Skills:
· Upto 2 years of experience developing highly-available, carrier-class VoIP products
· Previous experience sustaining VOIP products and supporting customer’s needs and expectations preferred.
· Direct development experience with SBCs, B2BUAs, and/or x-CSCF products
· Expert in one or more VoIP protocols including SIP, SDP, H.248, Diameter, and Lawful-intercept protocols
· Strong organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
· Experience with IMS architectures and applications. Experience developing and integrating IMS components.
· C/C++/Linux and script development expertise, ideally on SMP platforms
· Working knowledge in Postgress, MySQL and other relational database
· Ability to perform under aggressive deadlines and work effectively as part of a geographically-distributed team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce clear and comprehensive architectural and design specifications
· Knowledge of IP networking protocols, including IP, TCP, UDP, SCTP, TLS, NAT, Diameter and ICE/STUN is a plus.
· Preferred experience in leading and working with teams in a multi-site environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BE or MS or Equivalent