About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
- Interface directly with customers via phone, email, and IM.
- Own customer reported trouble tickets filtered through tier 1
support organization and take them to resolution.
- Analyze problem reports, replicated customer environment;
reproduce customer issues in our lab.
- Escalate issues / problems root caused as software defects in to
Engineering organization as required. Work with Developers to
resolve the situation, perform software upgrades
- Must be available on-call