Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in
real-time communications. Built on world-class technology and
intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure,
embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company
transforms fixed, mobile, and enterprise networks from legacy
environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling
highly productive connections for consumers and businesses. With 64
locations in 27 countries worldwide, the company’s innovative,
market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises
with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment.
- Proactive, 24x7, non-disruptive monitoring of Ribbon network elements
- Event and Incident management
- Configuration management
- Act as the first line of defense for customer networks and take
appropriate actions to resolve network problems as they appear.
- Use a Trouble ticketing system to track Incident management
(create, resolve, escalate, and manage incidents through to resolution).
- Perform routine scheduled maintenance activities as required
- Requires 12-hour shift rotation, work supporting after-hours,
weekends, and holiday coverage
- Adhere to the ITIL framework regarding Process and Procedure Management