About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
This customer facing role of a Project Manager is to plan,
execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and
within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating
the efforts of team members and third-party contractors. The
Technical Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives,
drive and deliver risk mitigation and oversee quality control
throughout its life cycle. This role specifically supports the
Enterprise Market across all Ribbon solutions including Kandy.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end,
ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and
stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Review budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the
acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using
appropriate tools. (EQDB and SFDC).
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements
documentation and presentations.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the
success of the project.
- Conduct project closure meetings and create a recommendations
report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.