Experience and Skills:
Position requires a bachelor's degree and 6 years of
progressive, post-bachelor's experience. Employer will accept a
master's degree and 4 years of progressive, post-bachelor's
experience in lieu of a bachelor's degree and 6 years of experience.
Majors and/or fields of study required: computer science,
engineering, or related field. Occupational experience required:
Session Border Controller Software Engineer, VOIP Application Server
Software Engineer or related occupation.
Requires experience with:
1. Development of highly-available, carrier-class voice over
internet protocol products;
2. Development of SBCS (Session Border Controllers), B2BUAS
(Back-To-Back User Agent), or X-CSCF (Call Session Control Function) products;
3. Voice over internet protocols, H.248 (Gateway Control
Protocol), diameter, and lawful-intercept (LI) protocols;
4. C,C++, Linux, Mysql, and script development;
5. Postgresql, Mysql, and other relational databases; and
6. Production of comprehensive architectural and design specifications.
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.'
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are
encouraged to apply.