About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
Position Title: Business Analyst/ Internal Auditor
Location: Plano, TX
The Business Analyst is a key member of a small team who will
have the opportunity to interact with employees across the
globe in multiple departments. Reporting to the manager of
Corporate Quality, key responsibilities of this position include:
· Conduct quality internal audits across all Ribbon
functional organizations per plan.
· Develop and maintain Internal Audit plans and schedules.
· Capture and analyze audit evidences presented, and
create audit reports to communicate results.
· Identify any non-conformances and drive corrective
actions, monitoring for closure and effectiveness.
· Support implementation of global processes that
conform to applicable internal and standards requirements.
· Provide feedback and guidance on process and documents.