About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
- Preparation of test strategy/Test plans for functional/load
testing and automation.
- Interfacing with the sales systems engineers/customers from
various geographies and understand/publish the results of various
proof of concept tests. At times need to own and drive the complete
proof of concepts testing at customer place.
- Review of design documents and ability to derive test scenarios
that would replicate the use cases in the field.
- Preparation of test beds replicating the mostly widely deployed
test scenarios to test the functionality including performance
- Identifying appropriate test tool to maximize the test coverage
and automation of the same
- In depth technical problem solving capabilities.
- Hand on expertise with test execution and debugging of complex
customer issues and to support customer deployments across
geographies during escalations.