About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
Ribbon is looking for a Sales Manager to Tier1 carriers in Europe;
the role entails management of complex sales for Ribbon solutions to
increase company sales in the segment of TIER1 carriers with a strong
focus on new business development, especially with communications T1
global accounts. The Sales manager will work with the Head of Global
Accounts and will collaborate with the headquarters teams to allow
smooth sales and operations for the customers. This position reports
directly to Head of Global Accounts.
This is a full time position.
- Create and implement a business plan for Tier1 Global accounts in Europe
- Build long term, effective relationships with relevant prospects
- Sell Ribbon products line at all levels within the customer’s organizations
- Prepare proposals to meet client needs and requirements including
all technical details with the support of Pre-Sales Engineers
- Identify and utilize communication channels to target end user
organizations and decision makers
- Collaborate with the territory sales and technical teams and work
closely with the HQ’s teams
- Manage the bid process when responding to tenders in full
cooperation with the HQ entities (sales engineering, project
management legal, finance, PLM, LOB, marketing and business
operations and more).
- Work with all available tools (CRM) to document the selling process