About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
Location: Plano, TX
Responsible for management and administration of employee benefits in
all company operations, worldwide.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages and
administers global employee benefits programs (medical, dental,
retirement, income protection and disability). Implements changes to
benefits plans and programs based on changing organization needs,
broker recommendations, market shifts and changes in benefits regulations
• Manages vendor relationships with outside benefits administrators,
brokers and third-party vendors.
• Oversees the processing and payment of vendor invoices. Works with
internal departments to track and confirm payments.
• Coordinates the 401(k) and the benefits advisory committees.
Schedules meetings, creates agendas and ensures necessary topics are
included and discussed. Serves on committees in an advisory/subject
matter expert capacity.
• Provides assistance and support to all organizational levels in the
interpretation and application of benefit plans and programs. Responds
to employee inquiries via phone, email, or face to face meetings.
• Monitors the performance of vendors, brokers, and administrators to
ensure compliance with the service level agreements. Creates
applicable metrics to ensure success and provides regular reporting to
management on the performance of these vendors.
• Conducts annual open enrollment meetings.
• Oversees the creation, development, and distribution of benefit
communications for internal employees and external candidates and
third parties. Maintains compliance with governmental regulations in
• Oversees the proper maintenance and audit of plan records, employee
files and associated computerized data bases. Coordinates the annual
benefits and 401k plan audits with external audit firms.
• Works with internal departments to manage, update and maintain
various benefit file feeds and reports to ensure that vendors receive
the necessary benefit plan information in a timely manner and in
compliance with local, federal and other jurisdiction regulations
• Performs other related duties as required.