About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
- Responsible to deliver the budget targets set by the Ribbon-ECI
Continental Europe management.
- Responsible for partner, channels, end customer business
relationships and sales buildup across the territory at both
existing and new accounts.
- Identification and acquisition of new business opportunities and
projects with Ribbon-ECI’s Packet-Transport, Data, Cyber and other
related telecommunications solution products and solutions;
- Manage the sales process of these new business/project
opportunities including negotiations and closure of new business and
- Partner/channels assessment , recruiting and relations management.
- Manage existing projects and business activities;
- Manage orders and sales forecasts
- Create and retain positive ongoing relationships with the customers/partners
- Maintain good relations, communication and team work of the
internally involved parties including the products LoBs (Line of
Business units), customer support, project management, finance,