About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
The Ribbon Professional Services Delivery department covers
installation, commissioning, configuration, integration, acceptance
testing & migration activities. Engineers work in a customer
facing environment on various customer locations throughout Mexico,
CALA and North America. This position involves working across the
portfolio of products to deliver customer solutions with a focus on
network and service integration. The role requires strong
investigation and proactive problem solving skills to drive solutions
through to system validation and customer acceptance.
The role is based in our Mexico City office (no teleworking) and may
require mobility and flexibility for on-site work at customer premises
across North America and the CALA region.
- Complete all projects as per the defined SoW (Statement of Work)
within the budget.
- Support & deliver Network Implementation Services to drive
Customer Acceptance of deployed hardware & functionality
- Understand a system network design and execute statement of works.
- Delivery of quality services to meet customer requirements.
- Ribbon Software installation, commissioning and execution of test plans.
- Creation and execution of action plans, workarounds & MOPs for
custom activities collaborating with Global internal design and
- Develop the high-level network methodology - technical
requirements / risk analysis.
- Effective and concise Technical Report writing for both internal
and external organisations.
- Proven communication skills increasing Customer trust and personal consideration
- Relationship building & interaction across internal &
- Support issue resolution
- Effectively adaptable and flexible to an ever changing &
- Work from various customer locations
- May be required to work off normal business hours