About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
Position Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Plano, TX
We are looking for a self-motivated individual that can step into the
role and provide high level of customer service to the management
team(s) they support with minimal supervision and training.
The Human Resources Business Partner role contributes to company
performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people
and organization development strategies in support of the business
objectives. Performs HR related duties at the professional level while
supporting more than one functional group. Will carry out
responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent
acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation
and application, performance and compensation management consultation;
and talent management consultation.
The major responsibilities of the HR Business Partner include, but
are not limited to:
- Build effective working relationships with business leaders.
- Provide coaching on a variety of Human Resources related topics to
all levels of the organization with a focus on employee relations.
- Advise management and supervisors regarding disciplinary actions,
conduct employee intervention, conflict resolution, and employee
- Assist in coordinating recruiting to include analyzing job duties,
create job descriptions, job postings, and candidate search.
- Compliance awareness with Federal and State laws and mitigate risk
to the company by staying abreast of current HR practices and
changes in employment law, then promptly addressing any gaps in the
company's existing policies and procedures.
- Supports employees and management to communicate and to answer
questions related to various human resources policies, procedures,
program, laws, and other government regulations.
- Provides timely written and verbal communication to management on
various Human Resource issues.
- Implements associate engagement events and activities, as assigned.
- Builds effective working relationships with HR team
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet
deadlines and performance goals.
- Complete personnel actions, including partnering with Total
Rewards or HR Shared Services to obtain recommendation and
approvals, ensure transaction is appropriately processed and that
associate data is accurate
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, ethical and communication skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.