About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping
them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and
business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled
scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and
packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud
offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
- The sale of RIBBON products and services through existing and new
central region channels, including enterprise sell through our
service provider and global system integrators to achieve bookings
and revenue objectives
- Develop & implement strategic channel sales plans to
achieve/overachieve corporate goals
- Directs and is responsible for the channel sales forecasting
activities of the region
- Lead the sales development campaign across the central region by
successfully positioning RIBBON enterprise solutions, services and maintenance.
- Presentation of the RIBBON enterprise solutions and
differentiators to partners/customers/prospects and assists them in
defining the right solution for their network requirements and to
establish a winning position for RIBBON.
- Work with SE team to deliver technical and commercial answers to
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Supplies management with weekly written reports on customers
covered, problems, interests, competitive activities
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to
existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for
information to determine their potential.
- Minimum 30% Travel required
- Attend trade shows, conferences and network within the industry to
positively position RIBBON at a high level. Provide input to
regional marketing plans