The Pro Services Operations admin will be responsible for helping the Ribbon Global Services team resolve issues, improve internal process efficiency, maximize revenue recognition, maintain financial compliance and improve overall business performance. Some of the key activities the admin will be responsible for include:
- Services operational data analysis, collection, and distribution
- Tracking and analyzing key services activities and metrics
- Proactively creating and enhancing reporting capabilities of the services team to enhance insights into services operations
- Producing and providing reporting to various internal partners to provide insight into operational activities and aid in business decision making.
- Supporting and executing day to day services operations business transactions to facilitate proper and timely recognition of services work planned and performed
- Using business skills and acumen to help the team to identify areas of improvement that increase accuracy and efficiency of processing within Operations Services.
- Collaborate with extended and cross-functional teams (IT, Finance, Legal, Sales) to execute on day to day deliverables and strategic projects.
Assisting finance and other extended stakeholders with monthly / quarterly services reporting as part of regular audit / compliance activities