Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
- · Experience in telecom software design and development experience, from concept to production.
- · Experience in development of telecom signaling protocols and call control logic.
- · Good knowledge in software analysis/architecture, understanding requirements and design & development.
- · Experience in implementing SIP protocols and procedures
- · Experience and understanding of RTP, H323, audio/video codecs.
- · Hands on experience with SIPp and tools such as Valgrind.