Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
RIBBON Deploy department covers installation, commissioning, configuration, integration, acceptance testing & migration activities. Deployment engineers work in a customer facing environment on various customer locations throughout Europe or international assignment. This position involves working across the portfolio of RIBBON products to support customer required solutions with a focus on network and service integration of RIBBON Customer solutions. Aspects of the roles require strong investigation and proactive problem solving skills to drive solutions through to system validation and customer acceptance. The role is Madrid based, but may require on-site work at customer premises across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Support & deliver Network Implementation Services to drive Customer Acceptance of deployed hardware & functionality
- Understand a system network design and execute statement of works.
- Delivery of quality services to meet customer requirements.
- Creation and execution of action plans, workarounds & MOPs in customer networks for custom activities collaborating with Global internal design and support teams.
- Develop the high-level network methodology - technical requirements / risk analysis.
- Provide expertise during proposal preparation and technical workshops.
- Effective and concise Technical Report writing for both internal and external organisations.
- Proven communication skills increasing Customer trust and personal consideration
- Relationship building & interaction across internal & external organisations
- Support issue resolution
- Effectively adaptable and flexible to an ever changing & evolving environment
- Work from various customer locations